Imagining the World: Mythical Belief versus Reality in Global Encounters by O. R. Dathorne (Mar 30 1994)
- Available for download now
Tourism in the New South Africa: Social Responsibility and the Tourist Experience by Garth Allen and Frank Brennan (Nov 25 2004)
- "... vivid account of' the history of and alternative futures for Dukuduku ..." Read more
Seductions of Place: Geographical Perspectives on Globalization and Touristed Landscapes by Alan A Lew and Carolyn Cartier (May 16 2005)
- Usually ships in 3 to 5 weeks
- More buying choices - Paperback
- CDN$ 63.54 new (10 offers)
- CDN$ 52.01 used (5 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 257: ... poems and plays yield further alternative histories of the Great Wall. ... See a random page in this book.