American Photojournalism Comes of Age Paperback – Dec 17 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael L. Carlebach is a professor in the School of Communication at the University of Miami and a documentary photographer and photojournalist. His previous publications include The Origins of Photojournalism in America (Smithsonian Institution Press, 1992) and Farm Security Administration Photographs of Florida.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > How-to
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photojournalism
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies