|2. Have You Ever|
|3. Staring At The Sun|
|4. Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)|
|5. The Kids Aren't Alright|
|7. She's Got Issues|
|8. Walla Walla|
|9. The End Of The Line|
|10. No Brakes|
|11. Why Don't You Get A Job?|
|13. Pay The Man|
Intro:Kinda weak,kinda very weak.Lacking.I like intro's that actually have music in em'.
Have you Ever:Great song to kick off the album,with wicked riffs and a cool ending that totaly changes into this chant along thing.Greatness.10/10
Star at the Sun:Good Punk song with a really good chorus.Just plain fun.Moshing admitted.9/10
Pretty Fly for a White Guy:It's songs like this that make want to take the microphonecord and wrap it around Dexter Hollands throat.Sadly enough it's the song that introduced me to them.
1/10(just for the line"uno's dos tres quatro cinqo cinqo ces")
The Kids aren't alright:Good song,no great song one of there best.9/10
Feelings:Nah,weak bland but fast.3/10
She's got issues:Puh,another stinker.4/10
Walla Walla:Think "Cool to Hate" from Ixnay except sucky.4/10
End of the Line:I don't see the point to this song.At first it seems dark and menacing but after awhile it just get's old and boring.Average at best.5/10
No Brakes:Fast,good punk.I really like this even though it's short time through.8/10
Why don't you get a job:A song that show's off none of there musical talent but only shows that there capable of trash.0/10
Americana:Worthy of the name of the album as it's one of the best off the album with exploding lyrics like "..My future's
determined by thieves,thugs and vermin.." and hard-as-nails
Pay the man:I hated this song at first,but it is one of there best ever.It is so good especially that short guitar line right before the real song begins.(there's like a five minute inro).
author of "A Young Girl's Crimes"
1. Welcome - Well...kind of stupid. This is how John Mayer started out. No use to rate this track.
2. Have You Ever - Cool song. A song that is more punk than pop. I'm not saying that Offspring is pop, they do pop songs sometimes. I'm rambling. This is a cool song. 5/5
3. Staring At The Sun - Pretty cool. Not the best though. 4/5
4. Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - I don't know anybody who hasn't heard this song. Gets boring after a while, but still a good song. 5/5
5. The Kids Aren't Alright - Best. Offspring. Song. Ever. Period. 100/5
6. Feelings - Good song. Once again, not the best. 4/5
7. She's Got Issues - Reminds me of sometime I had when I found out my girlfriend had issues. Good song. 5/5
8. Walla Walla - Really good song. I don't understand this: "Hey Walla, I'll see you on the Walla Walla." Strange line. 5/5
9. The End of the Line - Cool song. Nice to bang your head to. 5/5
10. No Brakes - Really cool song. Another song that proves The Offspring can be punk. Punk, not rock. 5/5
11. Why Don't You Get A Job? - "My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that b****" - The opening line. This is a pop and punk (pop-punk, duh) song, pop - the melody, punk - the lyrics. 5/5
12. Americana - I'm suprised this didn't get a parental advisory cuz of this song. Really good song though. 5/5
13. Pay The Man - Everybody says this song sucks. I don't. 4:00 of crap though in the beginning, but good. 5/5
BONUS TRACK: Pretty Fly (Reprise) - Mexican version of Pretty Fly at the end of Pay The Man. Just keep on listening. John Mayer also sings in this one. 4.5/5
So go get this CD. You won't regret it.