For every Mom challenged with keeping the family and home life under control, this hilarious prescription for coping is an entertaining perspective on God's grace for everyday living.
"Mom, I accidentally swallowed 83 cents!" "Mom, can you get this truck wheel out of my nose?" "Mom, I can't get my army men out of the toaster." Amusing Grace is the perfect Rx for every mom! Get ready to laugh and be encouraged through these everyday escapades:
- Grace in the Minivan: Focusing on Christ in the Busy-ness of Life
- Grace in the Migraine Moments: Focusing on the One Who is in Control
- Grace in the Everyday Landmines: Focusing on His Plans, Not Mine
- Grace for Spiritual Clorox: Focusing on a Continuous Sin Clean-up
- Grace for Head-Scratchers: Focusing on the Lord through the Tough Questions
- Grace to Love Without Bellyaching: Focusing on Loving Others No Matter What
- Grace Through His Humongous Love: Focusing on God's Merciful Love for Me
"If you're a mother, you're bound to love Rhonda's sometimes hilarious, always entertaining spin on her life as a mom of five--and her observations on God's presence in the thick of it! Amusing Grace will help you lighten up, laugh, and learn more about God's wisdom and grace as you tackle the joys and challenges of mothering."
- Jane Johnson Struck, Editor
TODAY'S CHRISTIAN WOMAN Magazine