Amy Butler's Style Stitches: 12 Easy Ways to 26 Wonderful Bags Hardcover-spiral – Aug 11 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Amy Butler designs fabrics, home accessories, sewing patterns, and stationery goods. The author of Little Stitches for Little Ones and In Stitches, she works from Granville, Ohio, and distributes her products globally.
David Butler is a photographer and founder of Art of the Midwest, a multidisciplinary design studio in Granville, Ohio.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Very beautiful fabrics and photos
- Some of the bag designs but not all
- Full-sized patterns
Things I wasn't crazy about:
- Instructions were very hard to follow: the list notations crossed sections, there wasn't much formatting, very few photos for reference and the light-colored, tiny font was very difficult to read
I successfully constructed my second bag (the Blossom) from this book after making my first bag from "The Bag Making Bible". Comparing the two, I liked the first bag better from a structural perspective. I wasn't very satisfied with the Blossom bag's pocket structure although aesthetically it turned out okay.
Most recent customer reviews
Love Amy Butler fabric. This is a wonderful book full of great ideas.Published 24 days ago by LittleBlessings
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing