An Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy: Anatomy, Function, and Treatment Paperback – Feb 14 1996
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Don Cohen has done an excellent job of presenting an overview of the various diagnostic, evaluative, and therapeutic approaches to the cranium, the sacrum, the dura matter envelope, and the fluid which it encloses. He is one of those rare individuals who has a real and true sense of the human body and what it is about. He also has a deep appreciation of the fact that the human body is not living in isolation. He knows both intellectually and intuitively about the interrelations between spirit, mind, and body."
-John E. Upledger, D.O., O.M.M., Founder, Upledger Institute, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
About the Author
Don Cohen, D.C., is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West and of the Upledger Institute. Since 1982 he has practiced chiropractic and craniosacral therapy in Santa Cruz, California, where he is co-director (with his wife Karen, a homeopath and chiropractor) of the Branciforte Clnic. Since 1985 he has been engaged in clinical research into the nature of neurologic adaptation strategy to musculoskeletal injury, chronic pain, and degeneration syndromes.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Osteopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Osteopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Osteopathy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry