march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 17, 2010
If you are looking for a book with excellent grammar and academic-level writing skills, don't bother, as this book will only anger you further. But if you are looking for a book that will change your life in every way possible, read it! Books need to be read and deciphered through your own feelings, not through your mind. If you are open enough this book will touch and transform you. The ringing cedars series only gets better and better, and you too become 'better and better' on all levels. It's a shame not everyone reads and 'feels' these books.
on March 29, 2011
Reality, fiction or fantasy, Book 1, will challenge you to read Book 2, and so on. It's taking me 3 years to read all 9 books. Each book has at least one amazing thing that you have never thought of before which to me, 'rings true'. Anastasia is the embodiment of Love. Thank you Vladimir Meagre for writing about her! Recently a friend told me that she had read all 9 books in 2 months! Another told me that she had to stop after 75 pages. This book is for the avid seeker of TRUTH! This book is the beginning of a saga giving us a totally different perspective of the reality that we have created with the Source.
on January 7, 2013
This book is a book of Awakening for mankind.......very grateful for it and its knowledge!!! I am going to read the whole series.
on March 31, 2015
Being an environmentalist who loves nature, I thought I would like this book. However, I couldn't get through the first part of it. How it twists the biblical idea of knowing the truth from its fruits into promoting these necklaces/chopping down trees was a little bit too weird for me and just shows the tendency in the new age to twist spiritual concepts to sell something or to try to make money. The idea that the cedars are "ringing" and need to be cut down to activate our energy/heal us etc, to me is like humans believing we are ascending through DNA activations while not really caring that Fukushima, fracking, pollution, oil spills and other issues are threatening nature's entire existence.

To me, it just goes back to humans really need to learn to leave nature alone, become more natural themselves, and stop being so greedy and only concerned about what affects humans all the time. I'm a big fan of intention living, off-grid ideas etc. And, I really don't know what this book has to impart on these kinds of topics because getting through the first part of the book I felt so disgusted by the idea of humans chopping down all these ringing cedars (claiming that chopping them down would help the planet somehow) that I couldn't read anymore.
on March 14, 2013
I bought this book after reading a review on a blog... just out of curiosity. I couldn't put it down. Absolutely amazing!!!
on May 29, 2014
The more one reads this book the better one feels. The basic message that we must reconnect with nature is very welcome.
on May 28, 2016
There aren't many series I read over and over again, and keep on my shelves and don't lend out....these never come back.
on September 10, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend. Look forward to borrowing it from her to read when she's finished ;)
on May 16, 2016
Wonderful story. Broadens the mind. Excited to read the next ine
on April 7, 2016
love this book. very spiritual!