And the World Changed: Contemporary Stories by Pakistani Women Paperback – Oct 1 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Muneeza Shamsie is a Pakistani writer and critic and lives in Karachi. She has served as regional chair (Eurasia) for the Commonwealth Writers Prize 2009-2011, is Bibliographic Representative (Pakistan) for the Journal of Commonwealth Literature and she guest edited the special Pakistan issue for The Journal of Postcolonial Writing. A frequent contributor to Dawn newspaper and Newsline magazine, she has edited two other pioneering anthologies of Pakistani English writing: A Dragonfly in the Sun and Leaving Home.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > British
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies