march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 27, 2014
I was hoping for more info, like the meaning of 11:11 and 12:12. it is fine as a quick reference but a bit too short and sweet. guess that's why it is 101.
on July 30, 2011
I am really impress and love this book. Since May 2009, I have been dreaming about numbers. The Angel Numbers 101 not only showed me what they meant but I just learned a few weeks ago, what they really meant is the route towards my life purpose. Thanks Doreen for making this book.Angel Numbers 101
on December 9, 2013
I was very excited to receive this book because I heard good things about it. However, I find the descriptions to be too similar to one another. More than likely, divine beings are uncomplicated and their messages are similarly simple. But I wouldn't buy a book dedicated to Angel Numbers if I had realized this beforehand.

On the other hand, many people love this book and you may love it too.
on April 18, 2009
I am a great fan of angels more than ever, mostly due to this author - Doreen Virtue. This women is like heaven on earth. I encourage everyone to read all her works (I have everything she's ever written or recorded, including all her card decks). This particular book is a fun pocket-sized book that is easy to carry. I have one in my car, and one in my house. If you keep seeing the same numbers over and over, this little inspirational book will give you instant peace and a feeling of well being from messages being sent to you from your angels in a way that gets your attention. It's a great gift at a great price, and everyone can benefit from the positive information that correlates to all numbers that we see everyday - especially if we pay attention! Happy happy happy book.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 18, 2014
I originally purchased Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue back around October 2009 when I was still living in Orlando. This is a fun little book that describes the various celestial meanings of certain numbers. This has been helpful to me because I have sometimes seen certain numbers in my dreams and pop up during certain circumstances. The number sequences go from 0 to 999.
on March 8, 2016
I bought 2 of these books. One for me & one for my husband. We have both been noticing numbers & angels lately. We know they are signs from God talking to us but wondered just what they might be. Using Doreen's book has helped us both to see the mystery behind numbers but also that God is always present no matter what we think or feel. We didn't need the books after all, we had already known that. It was nice to have it confirmed though.
on May 18, 2011
I love this book. It's super small but packed with numbers 0-999. It's small enough that you can carry it with you anywhere you go and refer to it when needed. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in angels or anyone interested in knowing the meaning behind different numbers and number sequences.
on January 7, 2013
I use this book every day if a number gets my attention I look it up. If I wake up during the night look at the clock there is a reason I woke up at that time, so I look up the number. My sister bought it she gets so many repeat numbers and likes to know what they are saying.
on January 12, 2016
I really love this little book. Since I bought it I keep getting numbers in my dreams and also more aware of the
number of items in my dreams. I have quite a few of Doreen Virtue books, she never disappoints. Love her Angel cards as well.
on April 19, 2016
If you ever look at the clock and keep seeing the same number, or you keep buying/renting houses with the same number, this book is for you. Just wish she included past 999. I see 11:11 all the time but I use 111 as the guide, just amplified.