Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

on December 12, 2014
These are the BEST Angel Cards ever to be created!!! And I've bought a lot! Meredith Young-Sowers has received channelled guidance from her angels and guides and was able to share with the world her teachings from angelic sources. Every time you choose a card....the messages are do DEEP and so HEARTFELT....you will use these cards on a daily basis. It was these cards and the beautiful meanings that inspired me to dig deeper and see if this wonderful woman had written any other books! Lo and behold I have found them all! Trying to live the messages that come from spirit - understanding what is going on in your life and having the courage to say YES - you will find ALL you would ever need in guidance right here. These are the BEST Angel Cards
available....if you can still find them! If you have & are reading this - buy them quick! before they are gone! One of the best purchases you will ever make!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 18, 2009
I had experienced these cards at a friend's place this summer and loved the insight they brought into my life.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the updated beautiful packaging of the set I received!
I love just pulling a card for the day, reading the messages that apply to that card. I amaze myself at the perfection of what I read--how it applies to my life!!
I highly recommend the Angelic Messenger Cards to those who are open to assistance and support from unseen sources!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again