Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on December 12, 2014
These are the BEST Angel Cards ever to be created!!! And I've bought a lot! Meredith Young-Sowers has received channelled guidance from her angels and guides and was able to share with the world her teachings from angelic sources. Every time you choose a card....the messages are do DEEP and so will use these cards on a daily basis. It was these cards and the beautiful meanings that inspired me to dig deeper and see if this wonderful woman had written any other books! Lo and behold I have found them all! Trying to live the messages that come from spirit - understanding what is going on in your life and having the courage to say YES - you will find ALL you would ever need in guidance right here. These are the BEST Angel Cards
available....if you can still find them! If you have & are reading this - buy them quick! before they are gone! One of the best purchases you will ever make!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2009
I had experienced these cards at a friend's place this summer and loved the insight they brought into my life.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the updated beautiful packaging of the set I received!
I love just pulling a card for the day, reading the messages that apply to that card. I amaze myself at the perfection of what I read--how it applies to my life!!
I highly recommend the Angelic Messenger Cards to those who are open to assistance and support from unseen sources!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse