Angels on the Night Shift - Audiobook: Unabridged Audio CD – Audiobook, Oct 1 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience working in or directing fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written Notes from a Doctor's Pocket, Angels on the Night Shift, Angels and Heroes, Angels on Call, and Angels in the ER (over 200,000 sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
With sympathy and concern, Dr. Lesslie brings stories of his work alive for readers. As a former ER RN, I believe his attitude as well as his skill helped the people he saw during their treatments and recovery.
The book also contains a mystery about who is stealing drugs from the ER supplies. A young hospital administrator is sure he knows the thief. His actions impact the efficiency of ER functioning and cause misery for some of the staff. Readers will wonder if this man's unwise accusations will be stopped.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on CD
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery