Update - Product Upgrade
I) The power adapter has been upgraded from 12V 2A to 12V 3A to provide a higher capacity power supply to your high-power devices.
II) We now incorporate the latest VIA VL812 chip for better power efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and broader compatibility.System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.Usage Alert for Power Users:
- To ensure a stable connection, the connected devices must not exceed a combined current of 5A. This is especially important for any devices with high power requirements such as "self-powered" hard drives which draw power from the USB port. We recommend that you avoid simultaneously connecting five or more of such "self-powered" devices.
- This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.Additional Notes:
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from the official Apple website as "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0." Please contact our support team if you cannot locate this update.