Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on October 25, 2013
Many might think that the wall mount is really cheap comparing to ones sold at retail stores, however this wall mount is no less than any purchased at those stores and by 2-4 times the price.
Installation was not that easy, definitely requires 2 people, with the right tools. But don't worry about having it perfectly even, the wall mount can be turned to get even.
In case anyone was wondering what the functionality is:
can turn clockwise / counter-clockwise
can pull out facing left / right
can tilt facing up / down (no more than 20 degrees)
Hope this review helps! Cheers
on January 2, 2011
Very happy with this TV mount. It is quite heavy but well constructed so I feel confident my new 55" TV wont fall off the wall. There are over a dozen holes where the mount attaches to the TV so it should fit any TV. It came with several packages of mounting bolts and washers for different types of TVs as well. The mount articulates back and forth and left and right easily. Tilting takes a bit longer because you need to adjust a hand screw.

Overall, highly recommended.
on November 16, 2012
I am truly happy with this product. Only two things to comment on.

First: Can be stiff. Some WD40 really helped (don't let this stop you from considering this product).
Second: the holes for accessing the plugins on your TV may not be ideal based on your TV's layout. While the back can slide left of right you can't alter it up or down so in my case some of the slots cannot be practically accessed. Depending on your make and model you might not have an issue and I think a resolve to this problem might be flipping the whole mount however I have not tried this.

Would buy this product again!
on November 18, 2014
This mount is super strong. I weigh just under 200lbs and i was hanging off the thing after i mounted it on the wall, so i don't know what that reviewer was talking about with the one star??? As for all the reviewers saying the mount is not level; well, that too is adjustable. READ THE DIRECTIONS, or use a little common sense. Seriously tho, don't second guess this mount, it will do the job.
review written 2 years after install.
on December 12, 2012
Best price on the market. Fits all sizes. Sturdy and versetile product. Heavy - 2 person install. I managed to put it up myself with a little fanagling.
on November 30, 2013
I like the mount because it is very robust and well constructed. The joints are not loose and there I no sloppiness in the design. In fact I found that to pull it in and out requires considerable effort and was surprised nothing was said about that in the instructions, none that I saw anyway. I suppose a little WD40 or loosening of the bolts would accomplish that. The only other concern I had was with the vertical location of the mount. There is nothing in the instructions about this and while it is no fault of the mount it should be mentioned. I found that with my 55" LG Smart TV the 4 mounting screws that attached the TV to the mount were NOT located in the center of the TV. And as I was placing the wall mount bracket inside a recess in the wall a lot of measuring had to take place to make sure that when the TV was finally placed on the mount that it would retract into the recess so that equal space was left on all four sides of the TV. This is probably a unique issue that applies only to me but nevertheless be forewarned. The centre of the TV mount you screw onto the wall is not necessarily the center of the TV when it is placed on the mount. It all depends on the location of the 4 screw holes on the TV.
on August 23, 2013
August 23, 2013

I received the wall mount a few days ago and everything looks good. I would recommend having two people to hang the mount as it is heavy and you need to make sure it is level. Wall mounting plate was able to hit wood studs with 16" o/c, so it has a good secure feel on the wall.

The construction of the mount feels pretty good, it came with all necessary hardware to mount it to brick or wood studs plus a multitude of bolts for mounting it to the TV unit.

I still need to hang the TV off of it but would recommend it so far. I did look at Best Buy, Future shop & Costco, but for the price and quality of the product I am happy I went with The Antra wall mount.

Few other notes:
- TV mount shown on Amazon was what I received
- Max weight of TV 175 lbs (I think, don't have the box in front of me)
- Max stud spacing 16" o/c
- 2 people recommend for installation
- Remove front mounting plate before mounting to wall (makes it a little easier to handle)
on January 30, 2013
I really can't say I have any issues with this. It tilts, swivels and pulls out ... does everything I wanted it to do. It is well built and sturdy. A bit on the heavy side but you don't want some light piece of crap holding up your expensive TV. I have a 50'' LED for anyone looking at the size of these and it fits perfectly.

One thing I was kind of "amazed" by was that the mount comes with a level built right into the middle of it. I don't know if that's how they usually make these but I thought that was pretty darn clever. I had been wondering how we were ever going to get it perfectly straight.

Easy process ... fast shipping and a great product. WAY CHEAPER than any others I've seen so it was definitely a great value for the money. Would recommend this product to anyone.

One thing I just thought of ... I really don't know if you would want to use it on anything smaller than a 40. I would wonder about it being visible from the sides (in an off-putting kind of way) or even the front. I say it is a very well suited and a perfect size for my 50".
on October 23, 2013
Being 120 lbs isn't going to help you install this as an evening project by yourself. Either be a ripped guy (not an option for me) or get a friend or two to assist. It's really tough to do solo.

They say use a 5/32'' bit to drill the pilot holes but that seems ridiculous. The lag bolts they give you look twice the size at least. I'd suggest moving up to a 1/4" bit at least, but do so at your own risk. I did the 5/32'' bit and I'm struggling to wrench the lag bolt through the stud. I'm exhausted.

Overall good shipping time, good product quality. The instructions seem reasonable.

The mount itself is quite heavy but I have nothing to compare it to so it might be normal for a mount with these features.

So yeah, don't be a scrawny weak guy, it doesn't help (source: personal experience).
on February 21, 2014
The heavy and very sturdy TV mount with full motion works very well.
It came within few days of placing an order and included all necessary hardware and instruction.

The installation was easy but requires two people as it is quite heavy.

Very pleased with the product.