Apple: a History of Canada's Perfect Fruit Paperback – Jul 1 2006
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Jul 1 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carol Martin, former publisher, editor and publishing officer with the Canada Council, works as a writer from her home in the hamlet of Thomasburg, Ontario, where wild apples and crabapples flower and bear fruit in the fields and along the country roads. Her previous books include A HISTORY OF CANADIAN GARDENING, CATHERINE PARR TRAILL: BACKWOOD PIONEER and MARTHA BLACK: GOLDRUSH PIONEER.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology