Here we are, here it is, the controversial season, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 5 (it's actually Season 4).
The episodes and my favorite lines from them:
1. Dirtfoot: "It's got blondie. Lemme tell you, where she AIN'T A BLONDE!"
Master Shake, in yet another ridiculous attempt to get laid, traps himself down a well, which Frylock and Meatwad find to have an apartment down below, where they also meet Shake's roomate Dirtfoot, a legendary monster who 'comes to terms with himself' in this episode.
2. Boost Mobile: "(Meatwad crying after Frylock tells him he doesn't have hair)"
Shake becomes a Boost Mobile ad-plugger.
3. D***esode: "Tonight you will get your d*** ripped off...that doesn't sound right does it?"
Probably one of the most controversial episodes of all time, and also one of the ones that makes this set get all the venom it does (Joyce). Carl peels the bottom of his fast food cup off, and gets a...terrifying (at least to any male being on the face of the earth) "prize".
This episode has censored and uncensored visuals optional on the DVD, and if you hit uncensored, you will seee things you wish you'd never seen (do it, you'll see what I'm talking about). Also, the work "dick" is used 53 times.
4. Handbanana: "Tonight...you."
Another big controversial episode that makes this DVD set such a big deal (Joyce again). Frylock makes Meatwad a dog which Make-Your-Own-Dog 1.0, a dog in the shape of Shake's hand, named Handbanana, who is very interested in Carl (Again, you'll know what I'm talking about).
5. Party All the Time: "PARTY PARTY PARTY I LIKE TO PARTY"
Frylock finds he has melanoma on his face, and is diagnosed with cancer. This does end well, but in the meantime Andrew W.K makes an appearance.
6. Bart Oates: "It's 4:20 somewhere."
While Meatwad and Shake are arrested for DUI, Bart Oates appears to Carl in an effort to get him to change his ways (Bart Oates is voiced by himself).
7. Global Grilling "Is that, um...are those clouds on fire?"
Shake unwittingly buys a grill that puts a hole in the ozone. Also, mucus-men make an appearance (What?).
8. Grim Reaper Gutters: "My name is Dan, I won't leave until I make a sale."
The Aqua Teens reflect on their adventures with Tera Patrick.
9. Moonajuana: "I don't need that junk corruptin' my mind. I need all my energy for crack cocaine!"
In an attempt to burgle the neighborhood again, the Mooninites intoxicate Shake and Meatwad with 'moonajuana' (actually a burning tire).
10. Ezekiel: "Nobody beat chess dragon. Not even me. And I'M retarded."
Shake discovers he has a son (voiced by Patton Oswalt), but as expected, he becomes a proverbial 'sports dad'.
11. Antenna: "Tilt you head back, Carl!"
Carl signs a deal with aliens (Will Forte and Mike Judge), allowing them to plant a giant antenna over his house. Rob Lowe makes an appearance.
12. Carl Wash: "Hot dog...iglooo...hot dog...hot dog...igloo!"
Metwad gets a job at a car wash, run by two loating brains.
13. Star Studded Christmas Spectacular: Part 1: "At that mall, the security guard took me in the bathroom, and said 'This is how you don't touch people!'."
Shakle presents deleted scenes from his project (actually deleted scenes from the Aqua Teen movie).
14. Star Studded Christmas Spectacular: Part 2: "(Carl screaming when the broom is pulled out of him)"
Same as previous.
*Favorite episode promos: Matt and Dave present episodes in a bizarre way
*ATHF responds to the critics: Funny
*I Like Your Booty But I'm Not Gay music video: The song from the film
*ATHF Movie premiere with Space Ghost: FUNNY
*Deleted scenes: obvious
*Learn to Shred Like the Master: Funny
*Tera Patrik Eats a Hot Dog: the recording session of Grim Reaper Gutters
*Granny Takes Her Top Off: Don't let the title scare you, it's just a recording session for 'Dirtfoot' with Dave Willis's grandmother
*Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Chambraigne": New episode, funny
*ATHF Zombie Ninja Pro-Am Trailer: videogame trailer
*The Worst Game Ever: Don't do it unless you have a lot of time on your hands.
OVERALL: Great DVD. Forget you, Joyce, this DVD is excellent, and not nearly as an strongly inappropriate as people make it out to be. You get some stickers with the set. Subtitles. The inner art and art on the discs is funny. Disc one having a picture of an egg on it, and the second being blue-blank but having a picture of grass behind it for some reason.
Very great DVD. HIGHLY recommended.