|The revered architectural reference, updated with contemporary examples and interactive 3D modelsArchitecture: Form, Space, and Order is the classic introduction to the basic vocabulary of architectural design, updated with new information on emerging trends and recent developments. The new fourth edition features contemporary examples of precedent-setting architecture, and an expanded CD that brings the book's architectural concepts to life through interactive three-dimensional models and meticulous hand renderings. Learn more.|
Olympic Architecture by Beijing Institute of Architectural Desgin (Jun 30 2004)
- Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 42.56 new (3 offers)
- CDN$ 58.72 used (4 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- "... become a landmark building in the history of architecture of Beijing ..." Read more