- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Archos Clipper 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 2 GB capacity for up to 1,000 songs
- 11 hours of audio on a single charge
- Convenient clip snaps player to your bag or clothes for hands-free entertainment
- Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats
- One-year limited warranty
ARCHOS has always been the leader in portable video. This device is able to read a number of video file formats meaning that most everything you throw on it will play without conversion.
The new ARCHOS Clipper is a music player you can take anywhere--just clip it on and go. 2 GB means you can store up to 1000 songs, and at just half an ounce, you'll barely know it's there.
A music player you can take anywhere. Click to enlarge.
A convenient clip lets you snap it on to your bag or clothes for hands-free entertainment. Click to enlarge.
Big Sound, Small Size
The Clipper is perfect for the gym or other fitness activities, running between lessons or commuting to the office.
A convenient clip lets you snap it on to your bag or clothes for hands-free entertainment. Enjoy your favorite podcasts and music when and where you want, to fit with your daily schedule.
Plenty of Room for Music
This is why the ARCHOS Clipper exists. Built for music and podcasts with maximum ease of use, you've got your listening needs covered with space for over a thousand music tracks or 60 hours of podcasts, whether the format is MP3 or WMA.
Clipper keeps its playback controls simple, and offers shuffle and normal mode. Simply hold the play button and switch between the two as you like. Stick with one artist or let the Clipper choose the next song for you in shuffle mode.
What's in the Box
ARCHOS Clipper, headphones, USB cable (for charging and file transfer), and user guide.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Positives: cheap, perfectly lightweight and super small for working out (running, etc.).
Negative: can't tell how charged the battery is; doesn't have enough volume for those who like it really loud (but is loud enough for me running on treadmill); don't lose the small audio to USB cable that connects to computer; instructions splayed by so many friggin' languages; here they are summarized:
Archos MP3 Player Instructions
Note: a special connector comes with the unit for connecting the RCA jack (upper left side) to a computer USB socket or charger.
* Upper left side socket: combination headphone and USB jack
* Middle left side LED:
- blinks fast when music playing, slow when music paused
- when connected to computer (by included RCA to USB cable): blinks fast when charging, stays on when fully charged
* Upper right slide button: lock / unlock
* Middle play button
- Press once: play / pause
- Hold 2 seconds: normal / shuffle (will beep once or twice accordingly)
- Long hold: turn on / off
* Left top ( bottom) buttons
- Press once: previous (next) song
- Hold down: fast reverse (forward)
- In paused mode: jump to previous (next) folder
* Right top (bottom) buttons: volume up and down
* Transferring files: standard Windows copy / paste
* Transferring files: Windows Media Player sync
- Select the sync tab.
- Drag music to sync panel on right.
- Click the 'Start Sync' button.