Arduino Robotics will show you how to use your Arduino to control a variety of different robots, while providing step-by-step instructions on the entire robot building process. You'll learn Arduino basics as well as the characteristics of different types of motors used in robotics. You also discover controller methods and failsafe methods, and learn how to apply them to your project. The book starts with basic robots and moves into more complex projects, including a GPS-enabled robot, a robotic lawn mower, a fighting bot, and even a DIY Segway-clone.
- Introduction to the Arduino and other components needed for robotics
- Learn how to build motor controllers
- Build bots from simple line-following and bump-sensor bots to more complex robots that can mow your lawn, do battle, or even take you for a ride
What you'll learn
- Basics of motor-control
- Basics of PCB design and fabrication
- R/C control and decoding
- Autonomous sensor guidance
- Frame building from various materials
- Instructions for a variety of robot designs
Who this book is for
Electronics and robotics hobbyists and DIY builders.