Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on September 14, 2012
If you are a light user of the mill, this one will do fine. I am a heavy user of my pepper mill (at least once per day, usually more). I knew the moment I opened the box that it wouldn't last. To my amazement, it actually lasted a year.

Filling it was very easy, as was adjusting between coarse and fine. It was probably my constant adjusting that did this unit in. Surprisingly, it wasn't any of the plastic parts that broke in the end, it was the ceramic grinder piece that broke in half. For the price, it was a good pickup, but really I needed a more sturdy mill so I have spent more on this one's replacement. I picked up a Peugeot Fidji an I can tell you it's been a huge step.
on November 2, 2011
I buy it because I wanted it a Pepper Grinder. When I received it, I found it very simple, very cute and very convenient. It was perfect for a pepper grinder. Not to large, not to tall. Perfect for every table!
on April 11, 2011
This grinder is just the right size... Fits neatly in my hand and is made of clear plastic with a neat finish.