Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman: Bloom's Notes Paperback – Nov 1995
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, Nov 1995||
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Miller's 1949 play was his first great success, and even now its time-bend structure, in which past and present exist side by side on stage, is dramatically startling' Lyn Gardner, Guardian, 08.05.10 'The uniform structure and consistent approach evident in these [first] four volumes make them readable and accessible to students and scholars alike and guarantee that these editions will certainly persist as invaluable tools for those who both enjoy Miller as a dramatist and study him as a significant social and American spokesperson.' The Arthur Miller Journal 'This student edition features and extensive introduction by Enoch Brater which makes it the perfect edition for students of literature and drama.' Sardines magazine (Autumn 2010) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Jennifer L. Scheidt received her M.A. from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is a full-time instructor at Palo Alto College in San Antonio, Texas, where she teaches various writing and literature courses.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Entire sections are missing. Very ineffective for teaching as the students cannot follow along.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary Criticism & Collections
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Drama
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides