Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN: Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin's Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate.
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN: Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY: Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations.
There is a newer version of this item:
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PS4 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag begins in 1715, when pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures. The fullest Assassin's Creed world ever created. Stand among legendary pirates such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate. Captain and customize your own ship, search for lost treasure, hunt rare animals and loot underwater shipwrecks.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
To be able to upgrade your own pirate ship, tonnes of battles, hunting and skinning for the new ability to craft, fast travel implementation, the realism of the storms, weather changes, numerous side quests and tonnes of collectibles, its outrageous, i have already dived out of a couple days of work to stay at home and game out. (You can even wrestle crocodiles)
Being a fan of Port Royale and certainly fascinated with Piracy and of course thoroughly enjoying Disney's series Pirates of the Carribean, to make the real first all out Piracy RPG as authentic as possible, its fantastic, and has brought a new addiction to the new gen console. When you have completely found all the fragments, secrets, manuscripts, collectibles, your areas will turn gold, you have plenty more places to hide to be unseen, multiple weapons, outfits, your own fleet to command (instead of Assasins as per brotherhood's that you would send on missions), you regen health instead of having to use medicine or potions. The fast travel made the game all that much more travel friendly, countless ships and cargo to sink and warehouses to plunder, whale hunting Moby Dick style the, opportunities and gameplay are endless. You even get your own private island to upgrade and build.Read more ›
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was one of the few releases available at the time. So, based on reviews, I crossed my fingers and ordered it.
For 3 days, Grand Theft Auto V PS3 (also a X-mas gift) ruled.
Eventually, I suggested that the PS4 needed to be put to task before the return time expired.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag went into the console, and and has possessed my daughter's free time since.
The graphics and game play are awesome. I couldn't be happier for the purchase, and she loves the game.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this game figuring i would be getting everything the game came with brand new
I was not given the online info needed to get online now have to pay to get online with... Read more