Amazon.ca Product Description
Meruru is the princess of Arls, a little kingdom situated in the far north of the Arland republic. After her father and Gio, the leader of Arland, discussed the merging of the two lands, she met Totori, the now-graduated alchemist. Dazzled by the power of alchemy, and with a desire to help her country prosper, she forced herself on Totori as her first studen
From the Manufacturer
Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is the third and final Atelier game set within the Arland world, and it continues the series' emphasis on adventure and item synthesis. This latest installment is the direct sequel to Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland and Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.
This item includes Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
for the PlayStation®3 and a free bonus art book!
Atelier Meruru adopts a mission-based game system wherein you must develop and enhance your kingdom within three years. There are a variety of quests, ranging from synthesizing and delivering items to taking on ferocious beasts, and how you accomplish these missions will contribute to the progress and storyline of the game. Completing quests will reward you with points that can be used to perform different tasks on a national level, such as creating new facilities and leveling up your kingdom, which in turn will allow you access to different areas to develop and explore.
- Develop your kingdom! - Develop and transform the landscape right before your eyes!
- Synthesize items! - Gather and synthesize items to use in battle or turn in for huge rewards!
- Explore the world! - More dungeons and fields to explore than ever before!
- Brand new skills! - Special character-specific skills with exceptional effects!
- Returning characters! - Catch up with old friends as they return in an all-new adventure!
- Improved graphics! - Revel in the stunning cel-shaded art style!
- Multiple endings! - Over 10 different endings! Try to unlock them all!
- Awesome DLC! - Extend the game by downloading additional dungeons, characters, and costumes!