- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Audel Welding Pocket Reference Paperback – Jan 23 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Your on-the-job reference
Whether you're constructing a building, making minor home repairs, or learning the trade, keep this guide in your toolbox. Find facts, safety guidelines, instructions, conversion tables, and plenty of answers here.
Metals, methods, machinery, and more
- Reviews safe cutting and welding practices and protective gear
- Shows how to work with cast iron, wrought iron, and alloy steels
- Covers arc welding, brazing, and braze welding
- Includes a guide to the correct electrodes to use for different metals
- Provides tips for producing good welds
About the Author
James Brumbaugh is an active consultant to the trades industry specializing in welding and HVAC. He has more than twenty years experience in residential and light commercial construction and has authored 15 books in the trades area, including Audel’s Welder’s Guide, 3rd Edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Buildings & Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials > Metallurgy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Metallurgy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Engineering
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks