From the Back Cover
Your on-the-job reference
Whether you're constructing a building, making minor home repairs, or learning the trade, keep this guide in your toolbox. Find facts, safety guidelines, instructions, conversion tables, and plenty of answers here.
Metals, methods, machinery, and more
- Reviews safe cutting and welding practices and protective gear
- Shows how to work with cast iron, wrought iron, and alloy steels
- Covers arc welding, brazing, and braze welding
- Includes a guide to the correct electrodes to use for different metals
- Provides tips for producing good welds
About the Author
is an active consultant to the trades industry specializing in welding and HVAC. He has more than twenty years experience in residential and light commercial construction and has authored 15 books in the trades area, including Audel’s Welder’s Guide
, 3rd Edition.