- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Authorship and the Films of David Lynch: Aesthetic Receptions in Contemporary Hollywood Paperback – May 8 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Introduction * In the spirit of a textual historicity * David Lynch: the making of a post-classical auteur * Meanings and authorships in Dune * Critical theory and 'cruel jokes': principle of ethics and pleasure, and the reception of Blue Velvet * Twin Peaks: the rise and fall of a public auteur * Brand Lynch * Receiving Mulholland Dr.: 'a contemporary film noir directed by David Lynch' * Conclusion --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Aesthetics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > Aesthetics