How to Avoid Huge Ships Paperback – Jan 1993
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I carry it with me in my back trouser pocket at all times. Even in the bath.
I mislaid it once, the book not the bath, and had to spend several weeks walking around the main street with snorkels and flippers. Luckily the book turned up and I could breathe properly again.
Or at least I could, once I finally got the snorkels off.
So the author very kindly wrote a complete book about how not to get run down. I found it very informative and if I ever do get far enough offshore that I'm getting into commercial shipping lanes, I'll be studying this book a lot more seriously. Well worth the read if you're an offshore sailor/boater.
Most recent customer reviews
Just a comment that the cover is not the same as the photo, so points deductedPublished 4 months ago by Ray Gutnick
As I live on a small island off the southern coast of South America, the only means of cost effective shipping to my location is through the use of sea mail via huge ships. Read morePublished on Dec 27 2013 by Max
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military > Naval
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Special Topics > Military Engineering
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Boating
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Sailing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Sailing