Awakening Second Sight Audio CD – Audiobook, May 1 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
JUDITH ORLOFF is a leading voice in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, and psychic development. She is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA and serves on the clinical staff of Cedars-Sinai Hospital. For 13 years, Dr. Orloff has maintained a private practice, integrating her psychic abilities and medical training. As a consultant to the Mobius Group, she has assisted law enforcement agencies and archaeologists in finding missing persons and relics. Dr. Orloff is a graduate of the University of Southern California Medical School and the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute. She is the author of Second Sight (Warner,1996).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I was looking for real hints and tips on doing what Judith describes herself doing. There was none of that. Just lots of talk about herself.
Lots of books are like this. When you are looking for technique, you get personal anecdotes and not much more. None of this really helps.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Nonfiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > ESP
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation