From the Manufacturer
The Axis 211 Network Camera is designed for professional indoor and outdoor security surveillance and remote monitoring. It provides superior image quality using progressive scan and offers built-in support for power over Ethernet, motion detection and advanced event management. The camera can deliver Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams simultaneously, allowing for optimization in image quality and bandwidth. The MPEG-4 compression mode is ideal for applications where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis 211 connects directly to any IP network. With a built-in Web server, the camera enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the Internet using a standard Web browser. With built-in support for power over Ethernet, the Axis 211 is able to receive power through a network cable, which reduces installation costs and enables users to increase their security by consolidating the power source to a central location. The Axis 211 fully supports the IEEE 802.3af standard and works with compliant midspans and switches. With power over Ethernet, an Axis network camera can be set up in a way that enables it to continue to function even when there is a power failure.
Backed by the industry's largest base of application software for video and alarm management, the Axis 211 is an ideal choice for securing offices, shops and other facilities. Other key features of the camera include:
What's in the Box
- Superior image quality via a progressive scan CCD sensor
- Varifocal DC iris lens with a light sensitivity of 0.75 to 500,000 lux
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 640x480
- Supports simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in video motion detection with pre- and post-alarm buffers, in addition to one alarm input and one alarm output
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based Axis IP Utility software
Axis 211 network camera, power adapter, camera stand with mounting hardware, I/O terminal connector, software and document on CD-ROM, installation guide, and warranty document.