B2B Digital Marketing: Using the Web to Market Directly to Businesses Paperback – Mar 6 2012
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction how-to books over the past 20 years, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, YouTube for Business , Using Google AdWords and AdSense, and The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics , all for Que. His other best-selling online marketing books include The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization (Alpha Books), Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes (Sams), and Online Marketing Heroes (Wiley). Mr. Miller has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to nontechnical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics. More information can be found at the author’s website, located at www.molehillgroup.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing