- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: HDMItoHDMI
- ASIN: B002BUDVC6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 10 2009
- Average Customer Review: 981 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #376 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BIRUGEAR Premium Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Cable 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 (10 Feet, Black/Red)
|List Price:||CDN$ 7.11|
|Price:||CDN$ 5.47 FREE SHIPPING.|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.64 (23%)|
- Brand new EZOWare accessories, high quality gold plated cable,cable length: 10 feet
- Connectors: HDMI Male to HDMI Male ,1.3 certificate version and support up to 1440P
- Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding. Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.Compatible with: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound.
- Transfer Digital Audio & Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second! A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.Compatible with: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound. Transfer Digital Audio & Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second! A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not tight fitting, it clips just fine as expected, it's been running between my PS3 and my Bravia 52 TV for month, no issue with any blurays or games, even with Avatar... I recommend definitely this brand and seller (fast shipping, got it 5 or 6 days after ordering)
However, this cheap ones do have their drawbacks.
I found them to be fine for a single direct connection with a display, but ran into problems when running them into a receiver (brand new Sony) then out again into the display.
The Xbox seemed to handle it OK, but the PS3 and the LG bluray player both got 'sparklies', pops and flashes both audibly and visually, indicating that data is being lost. If you look at the wikipedia page on HDMI, you can see that this is an established phenomenon with sub-par cables.
I just wish that there were cables that found a happy medium... around the $10 - $20 price point perhaps.
There is too much hype about cables imho to try and get more of our money. These cables fit snug when connected, they are quite supple and work as well as any cable i have purchased over the past 5 years , and for about 1/10th the price. Do not be fooled by all the hype, the big stores make very little profit on the flat panel tv's, thus they upsell the accessories to increase their profit margin.
Buy with confidence.