Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood Paperback – Apr 4 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jenny McCarthy is the New York Times bestselling author of Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth and Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood. She was made a co-host of ABS's The View in 2013.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So when Baby Laughs came out, I couldn't wait to read it. Unfortunately, it's just not as good as the first book. While the tone is similar, the material and stories just aren't as funny this time around. Not enough sleep while writing this one maybe? If she writes another book about raising toddlers I'll still buy it - I can imagine what fun she'll have with the stories toddlers give you!
McCarthy's journal-like approach to writing is easy to follow and makes this book a quick read. I consider this book to be a good follow-up to other more technical books on pregnancy. Her topics, you won't "expect" to find in other books.
Most recent customer reviews
Even though I really think this woman is crazy, I read this after my first baby, and it made me laugh out loud. A great gift for new parents.Published 14 months ago by Sarah J Smith
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parenting & Families
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Satire
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood