Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Bay Love Good Food Paperback – Dec 16 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"It sounds like common sense: after all, would you want to be strapped into a high chair and force-fed spoon after spoon of bland vegetables? It's surely much more exciting to be able to exercise a bit of control over your diet" Guardian "could radically simplify infant feeding" Daily Telegraph "[Baby-led weaning] makes life so much easier" The Times "I see many happy children, who choose their own food independently and eat at their own pace" Stefan Kleintjes, paediatric dietitian "the benefits are great" Independent
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is an easy to read book and a wonderful resource for parents wishing to try something other than the traditional purees. No more boiling, straining, or mushing!! Hooray!
The only complaint I have about the book is that it is very repetitive.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Pregnancy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Health & Nutrition
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Self-Help