Anyone who either personally has or professionally deals with back pain should read Bruce Kodish's book. -- Ron Dennis, Ed.D., veteran teacher of the Alexander Technique and founder of PostureSense®
Bruce I. Kodish is a modern day alchemist. He has taken a remarkably complex issue and distilled ... sensible solutions... -- Barrett L. Dorko, P.T., originator of Simple Contact and author of "Shallow Dive: Essays on the Craft of Manual Care"
Have you ever had back pain? What about neck and shoulder pain or repetitive strain? Passage of time may reduce these problems. However, time does not heal all wounds. You may be left with residual pain, disability and fear of recurrence if you have not learned how to take care of yourself.
This book cuts through the confusing details and contradictory claims to provide you with what you need for understanding your back, and other, similar problems. It will show you specific, proven and practical self-care principles and methods to restore comfort, movement and ease to your life.
Reading "Back Pain Solutions," you will learn:
* What causes back pain, neck pain and repetitive strain
* That pain is not equivalent to damage and how pain can serve you as useful feedback
* How you can control your symptoms
* How you can improve your posture
* How to build the confidence, sense of control and responsibility you need to move beyond pain