summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 20, 2015
I've been looking on Google Image for inspiration for my Batman drawings and I would stumble upon interesting drawings, I would look for them to know where they were from and every time, they would be from Batman HUSH. I finally decided to buy it and the second I opened it, I read it from the front cover to the back cover in one sitting! The artwork of Jim Lee is unbelievable! I ordered the second volume of HUSH.
on November 14, 2014
Loved this arc.

Standard graphic novel binding with artwork plastering the front and back - the story is sublime; the pacing reminds me those old murder mystery books, where one answer is sought and then 10 more questions are found.

Batman is definitely Batman in this one... brooding, methodical and downright awesome - his representation definitely fits the general public's perception of him (IE: Christian Bale Batman - a little more wiser though)

Artwork is great too. The story really puts this one on the top shelf though - plus, it neatly resolves itself, so none of that cliff hanger nish-nash.

In summary, it's a great suspenseful mystery fraught with danger, insidious intent and villains... just the right amount.
on January 27, 2014
Amazing story + Amazing art. Mr Lee does a fantastic job depicting the words of Mr Loeb. This duo is infernal when it comes to graphic novel story telling. Highly recommended by me.
on May 13, 2012
Wow this book blew my mind. It was so much better than i expected. It has some epic action, great variety of characters (Killer Croc, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Nightwing, etc) and they all fit in here perfectly. This is a mystery book and when you find out who the big villian is, you will be shocked cause its the least person youd expected. One of my favorote Batman stories.
on March 29, 2013
One of the best and famous bat stories ever is what happens. Who is Hush, what does he want with Batman? Well my friends if u dont know, then u must read this book. Jeph Loeb shines, and Jim Lee breaths life into his words. The paperback itself is well made with high quality gloss paper and makes Jim Lees eye candy pop.
on August 19, 2012
while this one wasn't as specatular as other batman graphic novels i've read, i enjoyed it. very good suspense. a lot of emotion, and as you read further into the story you get some good surprises. and the most important part of the review you wanna hear - it is well worth the price.
on October 24, 2011
Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee are at their best here in a year long story arc that brings a fresh feel to this iconic character.
It is a blockbuster of a comic which stands along side other greats such as Batman: the Long Halloween, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
on March 19, 2012
The first time I read 'Batman: HUSH' a little over a year ago, I naively and ignorantly stated in a review that this was "interesting but not amazing", in addition I stated that "'Batman:HUSH' is not important to the entire mythos or story line of the Batman". I just re-read it tonight after reading "A death in the Family". 'Batman:HUSH' is truly a piece of art in the form of both illustration as well as story-telling. It focuses on a new nemesis: HUSH. Ultimately, the regular criminals of Gotham City: Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, even 'reaching as high as Superman and as low as the Joker', these characters and criminals are not acting in their usual M.O and Batman notices this. However, who is behind these villains apparent change? I am currently now reading "Under the Hood" which should complete the entire Jason Todd mystery-- woops!?
on December 29, 2011
One of the biggest titles as far as Batman graphic novels are concerned. The story builds up well, but ends with a vague ending. A must have for the graphics and the whole story around Catwoman.
on March 20, 2016
I loved it. The artwork is phenomenal and the writing is well done. The mystery isn't too hard to figure out, but I quite liked the ending.