Beachbody INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program
|Price:||CDN$ 181.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. No equipment or weights is needed, and you don't have to be in extreme shape to do it. As long as you're ready to dig deep, Shaun will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
Four Helpful Tools
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It's short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- 45 minutes, 6 days a week is very feasible
- workouts are hard, really make you sweat, but are manageable
- love the variety they include into the program, the calendar they give you, and the guidance on the food program
- overall, very easy to follow. we do it at home and it's quite easy to make space for it.
- I find this program much easier to stick to because I have a partner. Would be harder without a partner to stick to it.
Overall, we're really enjoying it!
The one negative thing about the program for me is the warm-up/stretch. It's the same everyday for the first four weeks and then the same for the last four weeks. It just gets a bit repetitive doing the same thing day in and day out and that's actually the part that makes me want to flake out and not do the program some days. But when I push through it I'm always glad I did.
I've done two rounds of Insanity over the past year and really do notice a big difference in my stamina once I'm on the other side. It's hard on your body though, so I like to switch it up and do other programs for a while and then go back to it.
Solid program and worth checking out if you're looking for a tough workout.
I Love Insanity!!!
I would avoid this seller at all cost!
But it is worth getting the Insanity Program!
Most recent customer reviews
Workouts are brutal if you push yourself. Two weeks in and I can already see and feel results. Be strict with the meal plan too.Published 9 days ago by Shasha Coleman
J'A-D-O-R-E ce produit. Il n'est pas recommandé pour ceux qui commencent à se mettre en forme, mais je crois qu'à une certaine limite, il est possible de... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love Insanity and Shaun T. Really a great exercise program and love the nutritional guide that it comes with. Would recommend to anyone who likes a challenge.Published 1 month ago by Sarah Hunter
je suis super contente des résultats , il faut travailler dûr tous les jours mais ça paye.Published 6 months ago by valery burelle
Most fun ever! Such a good workout. Within a week i felt different, within two weeks I was looking different. Perfect for males and females. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Frogmonkey
Product received very quickly in perfect condition and it is exactly what I expected. Great product, great work intense workoutsPublished 8 months ago by firstname.lastname@example.org