From the Manufacturer
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. No equipment or weights is needed, and you don't have to be in extreme shape to do it. As long as you're ready to dig deep, Shaun will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
Here's what you get: Ten Insane Workouts
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
Four Helpful Tools
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It's short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.