|1. Pantala Naga Pampa|
|3. The Last Stop|
|4. Don't Drink The Water|
|5. Stay (Wasting Time)|
|7. The Stone|
|9. The Dreaming Tree|
From the joyous dynamics of "stay" to the angry sound of "halloween", to the eeiry power of "crushed", this album has it all. The recording quality is top notch, and listners will be rewarded for their close attention. I swear the more expensive the system, the better it gets! Inspiring music AND definitive mastering??? Spoiled I am!
It is hard not to love this group, but if your experiance with them is from radio stars like "ants marching" and "crash" - you truly haven't gotten the essence of the group yet.
Spin this disc, if you don't like it, send it to me. Mine will be worn out soon.
best DMB albums:
1. Before These Crowded Streets
3. Busted Stuff
4. Under the Table and Dreaming
5. Remember Two Things
but dont get me wrong, they're all excellent albums, all worthy of 5 stars... well maybe not Everyday... give it a 4.
anyways... BTCS... perfect album. buy it.
1. Pantala Naga Pampa- 10/10. Perfect way to open the CD. A quick, uplifting 40 second track which is always used before...
2. Rapunzel- 9/10. Excellent song. Upbeat, fun song.
3. Last Stop- 9/10. A bit on the heavier side, definately a good song. Especially good live (as all DMB songs are).
4. Don't Drink the Water- 8/10. One of my least favorite songs on this CD, which isn't saying much since its still great. After being used to live versions of this song, the studio cut isn't quite as good. But, its still an emotional, heavy tune.
5. Stay- 8/10. The only other song that I sometimes skip om this cd. Again, its much better live (see the Central Park Concert.) I don't like the "Lovely Ladies" who appear in this song. But, its still a great upbeat tune.
6. Halloween- 10/10. Definately an aquired taste for this song, but once you get into it, its great. By far the heaviest, most emotion-filled song on the CD. You can feel Dave's anger and emotion, especially near the end when it's completely built up.
7. The Stone- 10/10. Great song, switches between a heavier and more upbeat mood.
8. Crush- 10/10. The most beautiful love song ever written in my opinion, and one of the most well done studio tracks ever recorded.
9. Dreaming Tree- 10/10.