The Beginner's Guide to Chinese Paper Cutting Paperback – Sep 20 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Zhao Ziping works as a professional paper cutting artist at the Shanghai Arts & Crafts Research Institute, where he began his study of the art form in 1962. As a student of Wang Zigan, a distinguished artist who was known for his wonderful craftsmanship in Shanghai-style paper cutting, Mr. Zhao has developed a simple, fluid and imaginative style with his distinctive touch. In 1984, he had a successful solo exhibition at UN Headquarters in New York and in 2005, he was honored as a Master of Arts & Crafts" by the Shanghai Municipal Government. "
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Calligraphy
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Asian
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To > Calligraphy
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts
- Books > History > Asia > China