- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beginning Game Level Design Paperback – Feb 18 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Feil is a game industry veteran whose duties have spanned from quality assurance, to technical writing, and finally to level designer and designer. He's worked on such titles as Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars: Battle for Naboo, as well as a host of other Star Wars titles. Currently, John is a member of the board of directors for the International Game Developer's Association (IGDA), and was recently a designer/implementer on Microsoft Game Studio's cancelled massively multiplayer game, Mythica.
Marc Scattergood has been working in the games industry since 1998. In that time he has worked in a quality assurance and operations capacity, as well as level and game design more recently. His shipped titles include Asheron¿s Call, Sudeki, and Zoo Tycoon 2. Most of that time was spent with Microsoft Game Studios. He currently is a game designer for Sigil Games Online on the upcoming MMOG, Vanguard, and was previously working on the now cancelled MMOG, Mythica as a level designer. He currently resides in Southern California.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Design Tools & Techniques
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages