Create cross-platform mobile apps without having to learn a new language!
- Walks you through installing the development software
- Covers the basics of each of PhoneGap's functional units
- Introduces various projects you can build with the framework
- Explores the features accelerameter and compass
- Examines media, storage and files, camera, contacts, geolocation, and more
Within Beginning PhoneGap, each new chapter builds on the lessons taught in the previous so that by the end of the book, you can have mobile apps up and running!
"NOTE: Several significant changes to the PhoneGap software occurred shortly after this book was published. The author has written extra pages to address these and other changes. You can download the updates to this book from the book's support page on the Wrox website."