- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Paperback – Jun 8 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Effectively install, configure, and use SharePoint 2010 with this guide
When you follow the right steps to establish your SharePoint implementation, you're helping your company work faster and more efficiently. This book provides you with the tools you need in order to achieve a successful implementation and take advantage of the latest features in SharePoint 2010. It walks you through everything you need to know to install, maintain, and configure your site. You'll discover how to apply the features based on well-known scenarios and familiar situations that you'll likely encounter in the field, and you'll find best practices, advice, and tricks that simplify things for you and your users so you can all get the most from SharePoint 2010.
Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration:
- Takes you through all the new features and functionality of SharePoint 2010
- Provides tips on configuring and using the index and search features
- Explores the steps needed for installing, configuring, and securing public web sites
- Offers tips for customizing SharePoint sites and managing the navigation tree
- Demonstrates ways to create page layout files, web part zones, and workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Shows how to back up and restore your data to protect SharePoint
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
About the Author
Göran Husman is a senior consultant at Human Data, where he focuses on information management and e-mail systems. He is a SharePoint MVP and teaches organizations how to best use the platform.
Christian Ståhl is a senior SharePoint consultant at Human Data and a certified Microsoft SharePoint Trainer who specializes in building public facing Internet sites.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > Foundation Classes
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems > Windows NT
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems > Windows NT Server
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Intranets & Extranets
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Textbooks