- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beginning iPhone 3 Development: Exploring the iPhone SDK Paperback – Jul 21 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dave Mark is a longtime Mac developer and author who has written a number of books on Mac and iOS development, including Beginning iPhone 4 Development (Apress, 2010), More iPhone 3 Development (Apress, 2010), Learn C on the Mac (Apress, 2008), The Macintosh Programming Primer series (Addison-Wesley, 1992), and Ultimate Mac Programming (Wiley, 1995). Dave loves the water and spends as much time as possible on it, in it, or near it. He lives with his wife and three children in Virginia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
My suggestion to the author/editor:
-Clearly differentiate between tutorial instructions and lesson contents.
-More screen shots, less words
-Have brief chapters dedicated Objective C, XCode and interface builder.
In conclusion, this book is aimed at the absolute beginner. Readers with programming experience may find themselves very impatient with this book. It is also a very bad reference book since the tutorial instructions and knowledge/concept materials are interweaved
The rest is perfect. Thanks to the authors.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Programming & App Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering