- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Being in Love: Therapeutic Pathways Through Psychological Obstacles to Love Hardcover – Jul 14 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Judith Pickering's book is a sweeping, awe-inspiring, fulfilling and erudite revisioning of the most important subject we ever experience and confront... Her work is rich, extensive, profound, and I am tempted to say that she has left no stone that I know of unturned in regard to the experience of love." - James Grotstein, from the Preface
About the Author
Judith Pickering is a psychoanalytic couple therapist, Jungian analyst and psychoanalytic psychotherapist in private practice in Sydney. She is a senior supervisor and lecturer for the Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy. She is a member of The Australian and New Zealand Association of Jungian Analysts and the International Association for Analytical Psychology.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy