- Audio CD (Nov. 10 1998)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Import
- Label: Warner Bros / Wea
- ASIN: B00000F1D3
- Other Editions: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | LP Record
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
|2. The Power|
|4. All Or Nothing|
|5. Strong Enough|
|6. Dov'e L'amore|
|7. Takin' Back My Heart|
|8. Taxi Taxi|
|9. Love Is The Groove|
|10. We All Sleep Alone|
Her follow up album, Living Proof, was created with the same writers and producers but lost a lot of the magic this album had unfortunately.
For Cher fans this is probably the best album of her career.
Cher's ''Believe'' along with Madonna's ''Ray Of Light'' were both probably the best released albums in the year 1998. I have never again managed to enjoy an album the way I enjoyed those two and I'm glad that both albums won very deserving Grammy's. This one having winning the ''Best Dance Album'' of the year.
I will never forget when I rushed out to the Music store after hearing it on the radio, I had to wait 1 week before I was able to buy the CD, because nearly every music store I went to in Center town told me that they had sold out of ''Believe''. And Talking About Videos? ''Believe'' in my opinion was one of the coolest Videos back in the 90's.
1. Believe. Produced at ''Dream House Studios'', received first quality in digital technology. The way the song starts off is very reflecting then it taps into delicious and sharp disco beats which build up to her vocals. Very Hot dance track.
2. The Power. This track features Cher in her semi mystical and pop state. This is a good track, but the remaining tracks on this album clearly outshine this one.
3. Runaway. This is really a potent & powerful track, I was so disappointed when I heard it wasn't going to be released as single, It was released as a promo but didn't manage to get enough attention. If you want to hear something rather sad and mind-blowing then you'd like this track.
4. All Or Nothing. This track, which was produced by the ''Metro'' crew with the influence of Todd Terry (If I'm correct). This was the third single off this album, it was released while Cher was doing the ''Believe'' Tour in Las Vegas.Read more ›
Cher also released her BEST remixes off of 'Believe'. Read more