- Product Type - Adapter
- Allows easy placement of your audio player with 4 ft. cable
- Includes a 3.5mm connector
- Plugs into your iPod, MP3, CD, cassette player, PC, or laptop
- Features inner-magnetic and shake-resistant design
Would you like to give feedback on images?
The Belkin cassette adapter features an inner-magnetic, shake-resistant design that reduces noise by automatically maintaining the correct tension within the cassette deck as you drive, so you get outstanding mobile audio performance. This unit fits both front- and side-loading cassette players, and allows easy placement of your audio player via its 4-foot connecting cable.
Compatible with any iPod--including the iPod nano 1G, iPod nano 2G, iPod mini, iPod 3G, iPod 4G (Click Wheel), iPod color, and iPod 5G/5.5G Video--the Belkin F8V366-APL cassette adapter connects to your audio device via its 3.5-millimeter audio jack, and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
What's in the Box
Belkin F8V366-APL cassette adapter and warranty information.
One the minus side:
1. The sound quality is miserable. Bass is almost totally missing. The midrange dominates, and most of the high end is muted. This problem is so bad that adjusting bass/midrange/treble on my stereo cannot compensate. For reference, actual cassettes sound great in this same stereo.
2. This cassette adapter has gears in it that make both spindles turn when one is turning. This is probably what makes it work in my stereo, however it does make some sound. The end result is some mechanical noise that gets in the way of quiet parts of the music.