- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 9.5 x 3.2 cm ; 50 g
- Shipping Weight: 23 g
- Item model number: F8M071
- ASIN: B0013ZGX34
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 13 2008
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #550,057 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Belkin Zune v2 Flash Device Case (Acrylic) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clear acrylic case offers full protection of flash Zune
- Detachable belt clip doubles as a viewing stand
- All ports and controls remain accessible
- Slim profile keeps Zune easily pocketable
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Amazon.ca Product Description
Zune V2 Flash Device Case Acrylic
The Belkin Remix Case does a lot more than protect your Zune. In addition to its clean, sharp-looking silver and clear metal-topped acrylic case that complement's the Zune's design, the Remix also features a unique kickstand that keeps the player upright so you can watch your Zune videos hands-free. And the case's form-fitting slim-profile design means that your player will fit securely without jostling, and it won't take up too much room in your pocket or purse.
The metal-topped, clear, acrylic case offers a form-fitted way to protect your Zune from everyday wear and tear. But even with all this outstanding protection, the Remix still gives you have complete and unfettered access to the player's navigation, ports, and dock connector, which means you'll never have to remove the Zune from its case. But if you do need to take it out (for instance, if you are working out at the gym and need to secure your Zune to your arm with the Belkin Sports Armband) the case pops open in an instant.
The Remix includes detachable clip lets you secure your Zune your belt. The clip also ingeniously doubles as kickstand that keeps the player propped up and allows you to easy watch videos hands-free.
The Belkin Remix Acrylic Case for the Zune is backed by Belkin's Lifetime Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The front piece actually seperates from the back by pulling on a tab on the top. Once you've got your player in the case, you just snap the front of the case back over it. This does create some contact spots on the screen, so I just pushed my player as far into the back as possible to minimize them. When the player is turned on they are less visible in any case. If this case came with a screen protector, I''m pretty sure those contact spots wouldn't show up.
The case does have slots open for all your controls and ports. It would have been nice to have some slots or an extra place to attach a lanyard or a band to the case, but you can still use the attachment point on the player itself.
My main gripe is that it seems like almost all the Zune cases are super expensive. Event though this one is not cheap, this is still on the more affordable side for a case for the Zune v2.0 flash player.
+ Though expensive, still one of the more affordable Zune cases
+ Good basic design leaves all your buttons and jacks accessible
+ Brushed metal front adds some style and durability
+ Only adds minimal thickness and size to your player
- The case doesn't come with a screen protector
- The acrylic front does create some contact spots with the screen
- In my opinion, the cost of these cases are all excessive
- No built in slots or area to attach a band or lanyard, but you can still use the lanyard slot on the player case
- Not completely clear for those who want to show off their color Zune
As long as you like the brushed metal face, this is a nice case. And when the other cases start to come down in price, at least you can have this one as an extra.