- Platform: Windows
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Belkin 8 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone Protection
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.54 (26%)|
- 8-outlet surge protector with 6-Feet cord ideal for home computers and electronic equipment
- Ideal solution for computers, laser printers, telephones, and home-theater systems
- Outlets include sliding safety covers; detachable cord-management clip for cable organization
- Right-angle plug keeps cord close to the wall
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $200,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Size: 6 feet | Style Name: 8 Outlet
Amazon.ca Product Description
This Belkin Home/Office Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations, and all connected devices. Our decades of research and development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. We've used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. Belkin backs this model with industry-best Lifetime Product and Connected Equipment Warranties. This Home/Office Series model protects professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances. This Home/Office Series model features a detachable cord-management clip that helps organize your cables.
Amazon.com Product Description You've got a lot of money invested in your home computer and peripherals, so you need to protect them. The Belkin BE108200-06 8-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone Protection is designed to give you the peace of mind you need in case a power disturbance hits your home.
As the demand for electricity to feed our hi-tech appetite increases, the likelihood of power interruptions and problems are also increasing. In addition to problems caused by the increasing severity of storms across the country, power experts are predicting that increasing power demand will soon put most major population centers at risk for severe power problems. As you know, power lulls and surges can severely damage your electronic equipment and even destroy your invaluable data.
The 8-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector provides premium power protection for both home and professional workstations. In addition to protection your computer, this protector is the ideal solution for all of your sensitive electronic equipment. It's built to protect professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics.
The surge protection features advanced design elements, high-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components that combine to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination. Each of the eight outlets includes sliding safety covers, and a detachable cord-management clip will help you organize your cables and keep your desk clutter free. A right-angle plug help you better manage your furniture by keeping the 6-foot cord close to the wall, and the protector's slim, sleek design will blend seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances.
This Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector is backed by a Belkin Lifetime Warranty and a $200,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
See all Product Description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- 12 outlets are great, as being a Software developer I have a ton of equipment to connect: 3 monitors, 3 computers, laptop, printer, 2 routers, external HDD and occasionally a camera charger. Yes, I use them all...
- The biggest plus is layout of the outlets! YES!
- 8 foot cord is not necessary, but nice to have.
- telephone protection good, but I do not use it.
- coaxial is great as I also have one of computers with tv tuner card in it hooked up to a cable
- I do not think it says that anywhere in the description, but each outlet has a sliding protector from kids sticking anything in there... They are relatively easy to slide just using your fingertips, so even babies can figure it out after a minute or two, but really your 15 month old should NOT be playing alone with cables, electronics and electrical outlets, so it is nice for Belkin to add that just in case...Read more ›
I recommend this product to anyone who needs a quality, cost-efficient item -- brand-name at no-name prices. What more do you want?
Very happy with my purchase (one in bedroom and one for computer) and will look for more of these if my other non-Belkin power bars fail.
Overall, works exactly as hoped, nothing to get too excited about. Would prefer sockets to be spaced a bit further to work with electrical bricks which I would have thought is the most expected device to be plugged in.
I have every slot in use for stereo surround system, TV, pvr, laptop, DVD player and various charging docks. Oh, and a small lamp (with cfl bulb). When all devices are in use there is no overload or hot spots, extension and plug are cool to the touch. Also there is no interference or noise being transferred when watching HD.
I am not using the telephone or coaxial connections so I can't say anything intelligent about those.
Most recent customer reviews
Poor quality socket covers.The are almost impossible to slide. One of them keep falling off by itself on unplugging a plug from it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bookapilla
Works great, good size and plenty of room for those odd power adapters and plugins.Published 10 days ago by Ken Anderson
Great value, in fact better than thought it would be. You may think all surge protectors are the same which, in a way, they are; however, I really liked this one (glad I bought... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Vee Bee
well designed......excellent for my computer and other electronics on my deskPublished 10 days ago by KEY CHAIN Customer
Does the job, haven't had any surges yet to know it's doing the job well. But I do feel more relaxed with having my tech plugged in.Published 10 days ago by Anthony Hall