summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 20, 2013
I was half hoping that these would be comparable to Flip cameras, but I was very disappointed. Very jittery, poor quality videos that cannot be used by anyone more than 5 years old. Not worth shooting anything worth saving. Very cheap all around in quality and price. Get a real camera if you can.
on December 26, 2012
I bought The Bell & Howell video camcorder for my Grandson, Alex for Christmas so it wasn't openned until Dec.23, 2012. When he took all the packaging off we found that the batteries (which were still in plastic)had leached their contents onto the wrist strap & carry pouch rendering them unuseable. I was very dissappointed, as was he. We found some new batteries to put in it & he took it home with him. As of right now I haven't heard if it's working properly or not.
on January 27, 2012
Cela ressemble plus à un jouet pour enfant qu'une vrai vidéo caméra. Il faut un très bon éclairage. Qualité d'image médiocre.