Entertaining and quirky stories from 32 of the world's most mysterious women, who all just happen to be -- bellydancers! Their unusual careers bring them to movie stars, kings and presidents. REAL incidents ... tales that range from Keystone Cops-like capers to pure Hollywood glamour. If you like social satire, you'll enjoy this commentary on life in the performing arts!
- Meet the Middle Eastern diva who gets kidnapped by a prince -- and when she arrives home, she walks in on her own funeral!
- Dianna, the fiery redhead, gets hot under the collar when a Colombian drug lord tries to steal her accessories!
- When the beautiful Fahtiem brings her husband (a cop) to a Hollywood party, he eats a whole plateful of brownies. But they are baked with a secret ingredient ...
Sneak a peek behind the scenes with ...
- Muhammad Ali and Larry Holmes - Billy Bob (and his brother, the president)
- Michael Jackson
- Find out how Mesmera gets Stevie Wonder to "watch" her dance!
- Join the elegant Tamalyn Dallal at tea time with Robert DeNiro.
- Plus, lots of odd, embarrassing, and just plain weird gigs!