countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 25, 2016
It's not the book's fault that making gluten-free bread requires so many different flours; had the book included a "flour-substitution" list, such as is available elsewhere, this would have been a 5-star review, since the book does have a wonderfully wide assortment of breads.
on December 26, 2010
This book is exactly what I was looking for. There are so many recipes that I love. Every one that I have tried has been a success!
on November 24, 2011
I ordered the book because of the reviews I read about it; very detailed recipes and loaded with content however the machine to be used is the 2lb. mach not the mini 1 lbr. that we bought; Amazon very good about accepting it back and refunding the price.
on February 10, 2013
Sadly most of the recipes call for four eggs and many of us who must go gluten free are also sensitive to dairy
and eggs. So the high percentage in each recipe makes it unusable.
There is only one recipe in the entire book that is diary free.
on January 27, 2013
I've tried five recipes, and they have all been delicious! This is the only book I bought with my new Zojirushi breadmaker and I think it's all I will ever need.
on January 5, 2014
Lots of wonderful ideas for gluten free breads. And good information on the various non-wheat flours. Also helpful with discerning what the additional ingredients do ie, xanthan gum.
on February 9, 2013
I was really looking for a bread machine recipe book that would have tons of different recipes for bread! This was just not what I was looking for and if it had the recipe index shown I would not of purchased it..
on March 16, 2015
Started off making the Raisin Bread and you would never know it was gluten free. It was amazing. The tips were great for example taking out the mixing blade once it was done mixing.Looking forward to trying more recipe's from this book. Hopefully they will be as tasty as the first one I tried!

Another nice thing is, I didn't need to adjust any recipes and it wasn't specific to a particular brand of bread machine like other books. I have a Cuisinart Bread Machine with the gluten free option and worked perfectly and wasn't as expensive as the machine other books are written specifically for. The only draw back is the different types of flours you have to buy but luckily can find them either at a local store, health store or online.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to make their own bread who is celiac or gluten intolerant.
on August 11, 2014
We bought this book to compliment our new Zojirushi Virtuoso Bread machine as we are trying to make all our own bread now. This saves 50% on the price of every loaf. We were buying the 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine recipes book and this book adds on Gluten free breads my sister in law has celiac disease so we need to be able to accommodate a Gluten free diet sometimes and this book certainly looks like it is the answer.
on September 24, 2013
This is a great book! I've enjoyed making the different breads. I have a few family members with gluten intolerance and they have enjoyed the many breads I've made them.