biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Learn more Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 26, 2010
This book is exactly what I was looking for. There are so many recipes that I love. Every one that I have tried has been a success!
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2011
I ordered the book because of the reviews I read about it; very detailed recipes and loaded with content however the machine to be used is the 2lb. mach not the mini 1 lbr. that we bought; Amazon very good about accepting it back and refunding the price.
on February 10, 2013
Sadly most of the recipes call for four eggs and many of us who must go gluten free are also sensitive to dairy
and eggs. So the high percentage in each recipe makes it unusable.
There is only one recipe in the entire book that is diary free.
on January 27, 2013
I've tried five recipes, and they have all been delicious! This is the only book I bought with my new Zojirushi breadmaker and I think it's all I will ever need.
on February 9, 2013
I was really looking for a bread machine recipe book that would have tons of different recipes for bread! This was just not what I was looking for and if it had the recipe index shown I would not of purchased it..
on January 5, 2014
Lots of wonderful ideas for gluten free breads. And good information on the various non-wheat flours. Also helpful with discerning what the additional ingredients do ie, xanthan gum.
on August 11, 2014
We bought this book to compliment our new Zojirushi Virtuoso Bread machine as we are trying to make all our own bread now. This saves 50% on the price of every loaf. We were buying the 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine recipes book and this book adds on Gluten free breads my sister in law has celiac disease so we need to be able to accommodate a Gluten free diet sometimes and this book certainly looks like it is the answer.
on May 21, 2015
Great recipe options, but I find I need to allow my bread to rise outside the bread machine to get great results... so I am back to many of the old fashioned methods of handling ... also, gluten free bread needs to rise significantly longer (1/2times) to get a really soft bread and adding chia and ground flax also helps with the texture.....
on September 7, 2014
I have a bread machine but this appears to need a special one as well as a lot of fussing
on September 24, 2013
This is a great book! I've enjoyed making the different breads. I have a few family members with gluten intolerance and they have enjoyed the many breads I've made them.