march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 9, 2009
This CD brought back good memories from my childhood. It's a great compilation and my little one loves to dance to the music.
on April 29, 2015
This CD is perfect for car rides. My husband and I find ourselves singing to all the tunes and our son loves it! The songs are very catchy. I would highly recommend this CD if your looking for a child's CD that doesn't sound like the typical kids one that you want to turn off after 5 minutes.
on January 11, 2010
Beautiful melodies with kind life lessons.
This has been a favourite of ours for years.
on February 19, 2013
Grew up listening to Raffi on vinyl, so wasn't going to go wrong with this CD.

A favorite! And what can I say, but if you remember songs like "Baby Beluga", you won't go wrong buying this either :)
on April 7, 2014
I just wanted a sampling of Raffi without buying multiple CDs and I was looking for Baby Beluga as well. A couple of songs are also on the Wee Sing Around the World CD, but it is still a good collection.
on January 31, 2014
My little girls love these songs, they ask me again and again to play the CD.Brings back great memories of singing in the car with my mom.Will definitely look for more of his CDs!
on November 24, 2013
A fantastic CD with all of Raffi's hits. I still can sing along after all these years. Really interesting history of Raffi's career in the liner notes too.
on March 26, 2014
Raffi is the best, this CD is great, my son loves pretty much every song, all classics. not irritating for parents to listen to in my opinion.
on May 17, 2014
Who doesn't like Raffi? With his simple songs and enthusiastic delivery, he's sure to please not only the young but the young at heart.
on July 20, 2015
Love it. Reminds me of when my kids were young. Now it's the grandkids loving the songs, singing along on our camping trip.