|1. China Grove|
|2. Long Train Runnin'|
|3. Takin' It To The Streets|
|4. Listen To The Music|
|5. Black Water|
|6. Rockin' Down The Highway|
|7. Jesus Is Just Alright|
|8. It Keeps You Runnin'|
|9. South City Midnight Lady|
|10. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)|
|11. Without You|
1. China Grove - [5 star] - The first time I heard this song, I had no idea it was a town. I thought the China Grove was a bunch of Chinese people that grouped together in one town...or maybe some kind of plant...
2. Long Train Runnin' - [5 star] - Awesome acoustic riff. I call this song SKIPPY because on my CD it skips...over and over....But nonetheless, it's a great track
3. Takin' It To The Streets - [5 star] - My favorite Michael McDonald song EVER. A must here for blue-eyed soul fans!
4. Listen To The Music - [5 star] - My favorite Doobies track. Probably the first chorus I ever heard, which EVERYBODY knows.
5. Black Water - [5 star] - The first Doobies song I knew. I remember hearing the older members of my family play it in my grandparent's living room.
6. Rockin' Down The Highway - [5 star] - Awesome road song. Another chorus that EVERYBODY knows
7. Jesus Is Just Alright - [5 star] - Yes, he is. The guitar on this sounds a LOT like Hendrix.
8. It Keeps You Runnin' - [3 and 1/2] - Alright track. I think the chorus is definitely the best part.
9. South City Midlight Lady - [5 star] - The music reminds me a lot of where I live. I can definitely relate to it. You probably would, too, if you grew up in a small southern town. More than likely their most famous singer-songwriter song
10. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me) - [5 star] - Smooth rock & roller with a jumpy, bouncy beat
11. Without You - [5 star] - Probably their most popular vocal part with the young people
Considering this album was made in 1976, it's definitely got the better bit of their best up until that year. I advise everyone of the free world to buy this album. One of my highest recommended.